Machinery for Swine Slaughter Lines
Manual and automatic Scalding Tanks
Swine scalding tank, equipped with automatic or manual feed.
Use: the unit automatically performs timed scalding of swine, using hot water, within the processing plant.
Water heating: this can be done by steam injection or by an independent burner (diesel, LPG, methane).
The rotation of the translation rotor of the swine is determined by the hydraulic motor with gear train.
- Structure: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Feeder: hot-dip galvanised steel
- Hourly production: 35 ÷ 80 head/hour
- Dimensions (mm): length: 3500 - width: 2500 - height: 2500
- Empty weight: Kg 1000
- Supply voltage: V 400 - Hz 50
- Power: 2 x Kw 4
- Hydraulic operating pressure: 100 bar
It is possible to supply, on request, the automatic swine tilting unit with a supporting frame. The tilting “spoon” is operated by a photocell.
Hydraulic operation is determined by the same control unit as the scalding unit.